Business / Partnership Disputes
Contingent Fee Practice
Admitted To Practice
- Ohio (2017)
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio
The Ohio State University, B.A. with Honors, Theatre, Psychology (2007)
Case Western Reserve University, J.D., magna cum laude (2017)
- A More Acceptable Solution: The Proposed European Union Agency of Asylum and Refugees, Case Western Reserve University Journal of International Law (Spring, 2017)
- Researched and authored the legal section of the following white paper: Impact of Domestic Violence Exposure: Recommendations to Better Serve Ohio’s Children, The HealthPath Foundation of Ohio (2017)
Basic Mediation Training
Honors & Awards
- Honorable Mention, 2016 CMBA Ethics and Professionalism Competition
- Highest Team Score, Loyola Vis International Commercial Arbitration Pre-Moot
Sarah represents individuals and corporations in complex commercial, transactional and business litigation matters. She has second chair arbitration, trial and dispute resolution experience, representing clients both in and outside of Ohio.
Sarah has argued twice before a panel of professional international arbitrators in the Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot in Hong Kong. Sarah has had her legal writing published in the Case Western Reserve University Journal of International Law and in a recent HealthPath Foundation of Ohio white paper.